EURIPA Congress 2016
ERS International Congress 2016
ALIC4E Recruitment Training
We are about to launch season 2 of the ALIC4E Trial as we are nearing the beginning of this year’s flu season. Here is a reminder for everyone involved in the recruitment of participants into the trial what they need to do.
Access the ALIC4E Recruitment Training Video
Arbovirus workshop, Thessaloniki 2016
The aim of the course was to improve the participant’s knowledge of identification and management of arbovirus infections and outbreaks at local and European levels.
Course topics will included a review of arboviruses of importance to Europe, including endemic, travel, symptomatology, diagnostics and interpretation of laboratory results as well as an update on prevention, vaccine and treatments for these viruses.
Access educational material
Zika Virus Case Report Forms
Research tools have been developed by an international collaborative effort led by ISARIC, an international consortium that aims to support rapid research during new and emerging disease outbreaks.
The CRFs are available for any researchers to use in English, Spanish and Portugese through the Global Health Networks platform: https://zikainfection.tghn.org/research-tools-and-resources/crfs together with up-to-date latest evidence. You can register for updates on the website.
Need to know
See the latest updates on
- Global strategies & Research programmes
The PREPARE education and training needs syllabus covers 6 domains:
This education resource site for PREPARE contains a variety of multimedia educational materials on pandemic medicine, with information on the PREPARE trials and emerging infections.
The Virtual Learning Platform enables you to:
ESWI Science Policy Flu Summit, Bruxelles 2015Media: Media link
- Check out upcoming EVENTS.
- Tailor educational reources to your individual requirements via MY RESOURCES.
- Visit the DOMAINS of the PREPARE syllabus as listed below.
- See details of CURRENT PREPARE TRIALS, including aims, protocols, recruitment details and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Examines the activities and goals of the PREPARE WORKPACKAGES.
- Use the FORUM for discussion.
- Access relevant PUBLICATIONS and webLINKS.
No macro content available for WYSIWYG editing